Introduction to Visual Computing
Edmond.Boyer, Sergi Pujades-Rocamora
This page provides lecture notes on the introduction to Visual Computing in the Master of Science in Computer Science (Mosig) at Grenoble university as well as code sources for practical works. These documents are provided as is for the students of the Mosig master.
- 14/09 Introduction
- 28/09 Image Processing
- 12/10 Image Features
- 02/11 Image Segmentation
- 16/11 Image Formation
- 21/09 TP1: Image File Format (subject, archive)
- 05/10 TP2: Image Processing (subject, boat.pgm,boat_noise1.pgm,boat_noise2.pgm)
- 19/10 TP3: Feature detection (subject)
- 09/11 TP4: Image Segmentation (subject, image)
- 23/11 TP5: Image Formation (subject, archive)
- Digital Image Processing (third edition), R.C. Gonzalez and R.E. Woods, Pearson Education Inc.
- Computer Vision - Algorithms and Applications, Richard Szeliski, Springer.
- Learning OpenCV - Computer Vision with the OpenCV Library, Gary Bradski & Adrian Kaehler, O'Reilly.