Introduction to Visual Computing
This page provides lecture notes on the introduction to Visual Computing in the Master of Science in Computer Science (Mosig) at Grenoble university as well as code sources for practical works. These documents are provided as is for the students of the Mosig master.
- 11/09 Introduction
- 25/09 Image Processing
- 16/10 Image Segmentation
- 06/11 Image Features
- 20/11 Image Formation
- 18/09 TP1: Image File Format (subject, archive)
- 02/10 TP2: Image Processing (subject, boat.pgm,boat_noise1.pgm,boat_noise2.pgm)
- 23/10 TP3: Image Segmentation (subject, image)
- 13/11 TP4: Feature detection (subject)
- 26/11 TP5: to be defined
- Digital Image Processing (third edition), R.C. Gonzalez and R.E. Woods, Pearson Education Inc.
- Computer Vision - Algorithms and Applications, Richard Szeliski, Springer.
- Learning OpenCV - Computer Vision with the OpenCV Library, Gary Bradski & Adrian Kaehler, O'Reilly.