Edmond Boyer's research is mainly concerned with modeling and understanding shapes in motion using visual cues. This includes several sub-topics such as:
- Spatio-temporal shape modeling.
- 3D shape estimation, photo-realistic dynamic models.
- Motion capture.
- Action recognition.
- Real time processing, distribution, parallelism, PC clusters.
- Acquisition platform, visualization.
- Multiple camera calibration.
- Segmentation, silhouette extraction.
These research are conducted with the Morpheo research team. Edmond Boyer's publications are available here. Below a video on the results we obtained the last years on immersive and interactive environments with the Grimage platform:
Demo at Siggraph 2009