Benjamin Allain's home page
- 31 Mar. 2017 I defended my PhD thesis, thus graduating from Université Grenoble Alpes
- 14 Nov. 2016 I joined the startup Smart Me Up
- 2 Mar. 2016 paper accepted at CVPR 2016 (spotlight oral): Volumetric 3D Tracking by Detection
- 6 Jan. 2016 arXiv publication: Shape Animation with Combined Captured and Simulated Dynamics, arXiv, 6 Jan 2016
- 2 Mar. 2015 paper accepted at CVPR 2015 (oral): An Efficient Volumetric Framework for Shape Tracking
I was a PhD student at Inria Rhône-Alpes (France) where I conducted research on computer vision with the Morpheo group. My work was supervised by Jean-Sébastien Franco and Edmond Boyer.
I received my PhD degree in computer science from Université Grenoble Alpes in 2017. I graduated from Grenoble INP - Ensimag (France) in 2012. I did an exchange year at KTH CSC (Sweden) in 2010/2011. My master's project was carried out at GE Healthcare (France) on X-ray image analysis.