Code & Data
Human face modeling
- Robust multilinear model learning framework for 3D faces (CVPR 2016): code to learn a multilinear model of high quality from a database with missing data, partial data, and erroneous correspondence information. On this page, the optimized face models can also be downloaded.
- Multilinear correspondence optimization for 3D faces (ICCV 2015): code to jointly optimize a multilinear model and the registration of the 3D scans used for training. On this page, the optimized face models can also be downloaded.
- Global and local statistical shape space (CVIU 2014): Code to fit global and local statistical face models to data. The data was registered using this template fitting code.
- Registering 3D facial motion data (CVIU 2015): code to fit a multilinear face model to raw 4D motion sequences of faces.
- Mutlilinear wavelet model (ECCV 2014): multilinear wavelet model for 3D humans in different expressions.
Human body modeling
- Statistical 3D body models (PR 2017): family of expressive 3D human body shape models and tools for human shape space building, manipulation and evaluation.
- Dressed human bodies in motion dataset (ECCV 2016): benchmark containing 6 different subjects performing 3 motions in 3 different clothing styles each.
- Dataset of matching simulated and measured cloth friction behaviour (CVPR 2020): dataset of drop-and-drag motion of different squares of cloths on different substrates.
- Robust partial isometric correspondence computation of 3D shapes (GMOD 2014): code to compute dense intrinsic point-to-point correspondences between two 3D models that is particularly robust to topological noise.