Code & Data
Human face modeling
- Statistical 3D face models: four high-quality statistical 3D shape models of human faces along with code to fit the models to noisy input scans.
- Multilinear correspondence optimization for 3D faces: code to jointly optimize a multilinear model and the registration of the 3D scans used for training. On this page, the optimized face models can also be downloaded.
- Robust multilinear model learning framework for 3D faces: code to learn a multilinear model of high quality from a database with missing data, partial data, and erroneous correspondence information. On this page, the optimized face models can also be downloaded.
Human body modeling
- Statistical 3D body models: family of expressive 3D human body shape models and tools for human shape space building, manipulation and evaluation.
- Dressed human bodies in motion dataset: benchmark containing 6 different subjects performing 3 motions in 3 different clothing styles each.
3D shape modeling
- Robust partial isometric correspondence computation of 3D shapes: code to compute dense intrinsic point-to-point correspondences between two 3D models that is particularly robust to topological noise.
- Partial intrinsic symmetry computation on 3D shapes: code to compute partial intrinsic symmetries of a given scale on a single 3D shape. Both continuous and discrete symmetries are computed.