Morpheo is concerned with the development of computational solutions for the perception and the analysis of shapes in motion. The associated research is organized according to the following main areas:
- Shape acquisition from heterogeneous cameras.
- Shape analysis.
- Motion analysis.
- Immersive and interactive environments.
On-going research projects:
- ACHMOV (ANR)
- CaMoPi (ANR)
- Carambole (LabEx PERSYVAL-Lab)
- CREAMOVE (FUI)
- Digitree (AGIR, Univ. Grenoble Alpes)
- PADME (ARC6 Région Rhône-Alpes)